As if stopping out for a tasty basket of fresh fruit from the farm weren’t enough, we always encourage everyone to extend their stay at Quarry Hill. Consider the following: Pick Your Own bag of apples straight from our trees; relax with a glass of wine at Quarry Hill Winery; take the family for a hike through our adjacent Edison Woods ; book your group for our popular Education Farm Tour & tractor pulled wagon ride.
Here’s a line-up of our standing special events that occur annually – Please save the dates!
- May: Saturday of Mother’s Day Weekend – Tree Sale and Spring Bloom
- Mid-June: Market Barn opens with Sweet Cherries
- Second Saturday of July: Sweet Cherry Pie Fest (coming soon!)
- Late June – Late July: Pick Your Own Cherries
- Late July – Late August: Pick Your Own Peach Workshops
- First Sunday of August: Basket Festival 5K
- Second Saturday of August: Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Social
- Labor Day: Pick Your Own Honeycrisp Starts & First Cider
- September – October: Pick Your Own Apples
- Second Saturday of September: Honey Sunny Harvest Fest (coming soon!)
- October: Second Saturday & Sunday – Antique Tractor Show
- October: Third Saturday – Apple Peak Harvest Celebration
- Last Weekend of October: Crazy Jack S’mores, Scores, & Stories (coming soon!)
- Second Saturday of November – Holiday Gift Boxes Online Store Opens!
- Second Saturday of December – Merry Merry Market Barn