We welcome all ages of school, scout, church, family and non profit groups…birthday parties, client/customer appreciations, family reunions and other events are welcome too! We strive to provide developmentally appropriate and experiential activities for all ages so everyone will leave with an understanding of life on an orchard!
We’re happy to cater your visit to your group’s specific needs (or attention span for the little ones). Consider us gracious hosts who want to offer your group a memorable experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A cup of homemade apple cider and a popcorn snack to welcome each guest as your group arrives
- A brief introduction from the family or our or staff along with a safety minute and farm overview
- Bring your singing voice, as some staff have been known to lead groups in a fun sing-along
- Tour through our packing and storage facilities where you’ll learn how apples go from our tree to your table
- A guided tractor-pulled wagon ride through our orchards and adjoining Erie Metroparks Edison Woods Preserve.
- Pick your own apples (4 apples per guest)
- Pick your own miniature pumpkin or gourd (additional charge)
- A friendly lick and wagging tail from our resident golden retrievers, Water and London